Tsingsee Qingxi video has modified the token authentication mechanism for the existing cloud edge architecture products. Due to the change of this mechanism in the new version, the way of our integration call has also changed. In the use of some easygbs users, the customer invokes the token, which will cause the problem of using the “cookie” to set unsafe header. Calling the token fails and cannot log in.
In the original mechanism, the token is written into the cookie, and the login can be realized by calling the browser cache every time. This method can be called normally before, but the new version of Google browser cannot carry cookies across domains, so an error will be reported when calling here.
If customers encounter this problem when using, they must first update the latest version of easygbs, which must be above 1.4.9.
First use the front-end to get the token, and then write the token as the transmission parameter method into Ajax for calling.
If some users don’t understand the definition of token, you can read our previous blog posts to learn about the complete solution of token mechanism in easy series video platform of streaming media server. Of course, easygbs or other streaming media platforms can also be downloaded and tried directly. You are welcome to test.
- Easygbs runs with an error of too many open files and cannot play the video stream. How to adjust?
- Easyplayer player displays the cause and solution of compileerror: webassembly. Instance()
- [How to Solve] Laravel Ajax request error: 419 unknown status
- Forbidden (CSRF token missing or incorrect.):
- the media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed o
- [Solved] json.decoder.JSONDecodeError: Expecting value: line 1 column 1 (char 0)
- [Solved] JS Ajax uploads an error “uncaught type error: illegal invocation”
- EasyRTC Error: “[ERR] mod_local_stream.c:880 Unknown source default” [How to Solve]
- Windows / Android / IOS / Linux platform h265 streaming media player easyplayer.js deployment error
- [Chrome Error] Cross origin requests are only supported for protocol schemes: http, data,chrome-extension