What to do if you are using VScode and get the error Running the contributed command:’extension.node-debug.startSession’ failed.
This symptom seems to be limited to mac.
In my case it happened on macOS 10.12.4 VScode 1.12.1.
In each lunch setting item of launch.json,
If you add, it will work.
Since the specifications of launch.json have changed variously, it may be better to delete it once and recreate it with Auto.
I’ve made tests and about 30 kinds of lunch, so I haven’t done it yet …
- [Solved] Virtual Machine MacOS install VMware Tools error: this operation cannot continue because the MacOS client is using CD/DVD
- [How to Solve] Eclipse: Errors occurred during the build
- Error reporting when using empirical decorators in vscode
- SVN commit Issue POST of ‘***/!svn/me’ 403 forbidden
- [Solved] react Project Error: Support for the experimental syntax ‘decorators-legacy’ isn’t currently enabled
- [Solved] VSCode Click to Start Debug Error: “The Language Support for Java server crashed”
- [Solved] VS Code Error: Running the contributed command: ‘_workbench.downloadResource‘ failed
- [Solved] Operator overload must take either zero or one argument error
- How to Solve SVN Error: The XML response contains invalid XML
- How to Solve “unsupported item key” Common Error