zabbix_ When there are too many hosts on the server side, because the server side has to go to the client to collect data, ZABBIX will have serious performance problems
1. zabbix server web operation will be very stuck when the controlled side reaches a volume, easy to appear 502. 2. Layer breakage. 3. open too many processes, even if the number of items to reduce the number of machines to join a certain amount of problems later, so you can put the following two directions optimization considerations. Add proxy node or node mode to do distributed monitoring. Adjust Agentd to active mode. Since the first option requires adding physical machines, try to use the second method to do the experiment.
1、 ZABBIX at the controlled end_ agentd.conf Profile adjustment
[[email protected] ~]# egrep -v "^#|^$" /etc/zabbix/zabbix_agentd.conf PidFile=/var/run/zabbix/zabbix_agentd.pid LogFile=/var/log/zabbix/zabbix_agentd.log LogFileSize=0 StartAgents=0 #Client agent mode, set to 0 to turn off passive and turn on active mode. #Server=101.172.288.60 #This directive should be commented out if it is set to pure active mode. ServerActive=101.172.288.60 ##server ip address to turn on active mode Hostname=test_host ##important: hostname of the client, not configured to use hostname by default RefreshActiveChecks=120 ## The period for the controlled end to get monitoring items from the server, default 120s is enough BufferSize=200 #The size of space to store monitoring information on the controlled side Timeout=10 #Timeout time Include=/etc/zabbix/zabbix_agentd.d/ #Note: Since zabbix_agentd on the controlled side does not listen to the local port, you cannot use netstat -lnupt to find out the port.
ZABBIX agent in pure active mode can only support monitoring items of ZABBIX agent (active) type. Next, we will adjust the monitoring items.
2、 Adjust monitoring template
It is recommended to clone a template OS Linux template to modify it
1, clone template
Click the template OS Linux template name, and then click full clone below.
2. Change the template name and add the template
3. Add link template
4, batch update monitoring items
Enter the template list, find the template you just added, and click the monitoring item.
Then select all monitoring items and find the batch update at the bottom
Then check the first “type” and select “ZABBIX client (active)”; finally, click “update” below.
5. Update monitoring items of auto discovery rule
Follow the above steps to change the automatically discovered monitor type to “active”
3、 Add host
1. Configure host
2. Add link template
Add the template you just configured
4、 Test data
Because the server is based on passive mode, if the server cannot directly connect to the passive mode port of the client, the light will not be on.
At that time, we could still get the data, so we couldn’t look at it in a passive way.
- Zabbix agent on Zabbix server is unreachable for 5 minutes
- How to Solve “unsupported item key” Common Error
- Handling of common errors reported by ZABBIX
- ZABBIX web side shows that the server running state is not correct
- ZBx appears in ZABBIX custom key_ NOTSUPPORTED: Unsupported item key.
- Sublime text Upload FTP Error: failure (Disconnected – possible PASV mode error, try setting ftp_passive_mode to false in sftp-config.json)
- Zabbix-server Error: No route to host [How to Solve]
- Problems of entering extended passive mode encountered in FTP [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Zabbix_server.log Warning: cannot send list of active checks to “IP”: host [HostName] not found
- [Solved] Command: MLSD Response: 425 Can’t open data connection for transfer of “/”